~~~~~~~
all squares are size 4x4 inches (10x10 cm)

this blog might be a bit neglected at the moment, as i´m working on an altered book quite the same style as these squares... so you better visit my main blog mixedmediafun for more posts... thank you!

Samstag, 16. Januar 2010

piece of the day...


i tried to upload the pic in the morning... couldn´t - thought it was a blogger thing...
tried it again in the evening... couldn´t - started to moan... then my husband said he made some changes because of the safety lack at the internet explorer... i should go to mozilla firefox (ok: i have no idea what he was talking about... if there is a computer idiot here then it´s me!)...
anyway, here i am again... finally!

Kommentare:

Sandy hat gesagt…

Wow, sieht mal wieder toll aus.
Deine Resteverwertung ist klasse.

Viola hat gesagt…

Boah, was warst Du fleißig, Johanna! Und ich kann mich nur anschließen: Allesamt einfach toll!! Liebe Grüße! :)

DymphieM hat gesagt…

you're doing great, a piece a day! this one is another super made one :)

~*~Patty Szymkowicz hat gesagt…

OK, I have to laugh because I resemble that remark. Sometimes I wonder how in the world I even have a blog!

Your scraps inspire me!!!
oxo