~~~~~~~
all squares are size 4x4 inches (10x10 cm)

this blog might be a bit neglected at the moment, as i´m working on an altered book quite the same style as these squares... so you better visit my main blog mixedmediafun for more posts... thank you!

Mittwoch, 24. Februar 2010

theme thursday - "flourish"

i´m not a flourish girl normally, so i decided to define the head/neck part of the dragon to form a flourish;)

ich hab´s ja nicht so übermäßig mit schnörkeln, aber den kopf/nackenbereich des drachens kann man doch auch als solchen durchgehen lassen;)

Kommentare:

Kelly hat gesagt…

great imagination - love the "flourish"! lovely card!

Sandy hat gesagt…

Eine super Idee und sieht toll aus.
Einziartiges Werk wieder von Dir.

Yvonne hat gesagt…

And it worked! Great entry!

Femmy hat gesagt…

it's great!!! love the dragon image!!!

Faye hat gesagt…

Johanna, your colors are fabulous and I think the dragon's head and neck look like a flourish to me.

Hermine hat gesagt…

So cool, absolutely awesome

Marilyn Rock hat gesagt…

This is lovely! I also love your Architectural piece - lush colors; beautiful! Hope your cold is better xxoo

Prizler Photography hat gesagt…

He actually looks like he's thinking something that we shouldn't want to hear!! Silly dragon. Great card!

Diana Evans hat gesagt…

this is so neat!!! what a cool piece!!!

Shelly Hickox hat gesagt…

I love the idea for your new blog. I need to use up my scraps too! Don't know if my collages would be as fantastic as yours tho...

This is very cool!

*jean* hat gesagt…

wonderful!!

Evelyn S. hat gesagt…

It's a great flourish! I think I recognize that dragon head....or at least the artist. Love it!

Lynifyni hat gesagt…

Love it!!!! Bravo! LynnF

vintagesusie hat gesagt…

This looks like the Loch Ness Monster, not that I've seen him or anthing...just what I think it would look like. LOL Great art friend!
Smiles,
Susie

Karen hat gesagt…

Awesome love it. Great dragon image.

Silvia hat gesagt…

Super Idee, Eragon als "Schnörkel" einzusetzen :)