~~~~~~~
all squares are size 4x4 inches (10x10 cm)

this blog might be a bit neglected at the moment, as i´m working on an altered book quite the same style as these squares... so you better visit my main blog mixedmediafun for more posts... thank you!

Freitag, 14. Mai 2010

4x4 friday - moonshadow


well, this owl is sitting in the shadow of a quite small moon;) this little stamp is another one of my favorites of ma vinci ("going postal" sheet)
~~~
ein kleiner mond zwar, unter dem die eule sitzt... aber einer meiner lieblingsstempel von ma vinci

Kommentare:

Sandy hat gesagt…

Ich liebe Eulen.
Ein fantastisches Square. Klasse.

Ich wünsche Dir ein wunderschönes WE liebe Johanna.

Kersten hat gesagt…

That little moon is one of my favorites, as well. Gorgeous owl you've also added! :)

Athena hat gesagt…

I,too, love that owl. I think that your card is wonderful as is your style.

Lori Saul hat gesagt…

I love your moon and Mr. owl is king of the night- wonderful art Johanna!

AmyMarieR hat gesagt…

This is one of my favorites of your squares. But I am also partial to owls and moons.