~~~~~~~
all squares are size 4x4 inches (10x10 cm)

this blog might be a bit neglected at the moment, as i´m working on an altered book quite the same style as these squares... so you better visit my main blog mixedmediafun for more posts... thank you!

Mittwoch, 14. Juli 2010

the 3 muses - "magic carpet ride"

my magic carpet ride takes me back in time to the old egypt, where cats were goddesses (well, they still are - and they know it;) ...
i really would love to see how life was there & then

Kommentare:

Junibears hat gesagt…

Fabulous artwork! Love it.xx

Judy hat gesagt…

Wonderful collage, Johanna!

Sandy hat gesagt…

Wow sieht super aus.
Wunderschönes Square.

Ozstuff hat gesagt…

Johanna, you are so right about the cats of today. They really believe they ARE goddesses!!
Your collage is exquisite and unique. Beautiful artwork as always. I love this one.

Taluula hat gesagt…

Johanna, this is gorgeous and so original and I see now that cats must go to Egypt for their holidays to reinforce their sense of majesty. Tee hee. Brilliant.

indybev hat gesagt…

You are always so creative and original with your interpretation of challenge, Johanna. This is no exception. Well done!

Bill C. hat gesagt…

I have always wanted to travel to Egypt. What a great choice!

joanna hat gesagt…

Beautiful work Johanna!!

Faye hat gesagt…

Beautiful piece, Johanna. Unless you were royalty or a goddess like the cat, I imagine life was pretty rugged back then. I love your colors in this piece.

Marilyn Rock hat gesagt…

Beautiful collage Johanna! Your themed pieces are always so beautifully done! Love your color choices!

Jackie hat gesagt…

A great, Egyptian collage, Johanna.

Effie hat gesagt…

Fabulous.. I love all things Egyptian!