~~~~~~~
all squares are size 4x4 inches (10x10 cm)

this blog might be a bit neglected at the moment, as i´m working on an altered book quite the same style as these squares... so you better visit my main blog mixedmediafun for more posts... thank you!

Dienstag, 28. Dezember 2010

the 3 muses - "book"

i took this picture for two reasons: it is the copy of the last page of a children´s book (i can´t remember the title...) and i think it´s perfect for the season, as it reads: "The End. Yet, it´s just the beginning."

Kommentare:

Sadie hat gesagt…

Great, grand, fun very great picture. What else can I say? Oh and I love the 'the end' thing you said.

Its sometimes so hard to explain in a foreign language what you really mean. Anyways I love your picture!

Sandy hat gesagt…

Boah ja das passt und wie.
Sieht großartig aus.

José hat gesagt…

Great entry!

indybev hat gesagt…

I love it, Johanna. I think I'm a little like the guy juggling all the balls -- since I posted a day early! I thought yesterday was Tuesday! Thanks for participating in this week's challenge, Johanna.

WrightStuff hat gesagt…

I think we're all very good at juggl;ing this time of year!! Great job Johanna.

Dymphie hat gesagt…

this one looks so different from the other squares, it's wonderful, so lovely.

Yvonne hat gesagt…

Love this, Johanna!

Grannie Annie hat gesagt…

A wonderful jugglar Johanna...on an awesome background I love the little village...excellent work!!

Judy hat gesagt…

That is a perfect entry for the time of year, Johanna, wonderful piece!

Silvia(Barnie) hat gesagt…

Da hast du ja wieder ein tolles Bild eingesetzt, schönes Square.

Faye hat gesagt…

Great choice for your entry, Johanna! Indeed, today is the first day of the rest of your life. Love the idea you had.

Ozstuff hat gesagt…

Johanna, it is always a pleasure to visit your blog and all its gorgeous artwork. I love this picture. Fantastic.

Happy New Year to you and your family.