~~~~~~~
all squares are size 4x4 inches (10x10 cm)

this blog might be a bit neglected at the moment, as i´m working on an altered book quite the same style as these squares... so you better visit my main blog mixedmediafun for more posts... thank you!

Montag, 11. April 2011

crafty individuals challenge: "simply square"

i just found out (via netty´s blog) that there is a new challenge, held monthly by crafty individuals... of course you are supposed to use one of their stamps - but that´s not too difficult for me, as there are many i love... especially this one with the trees:) and the current theme "simply square" just fits here on my blog of squares...

Kommentare:

Femmy hat gesagt…

beautiful square!!

Cynthia Schelzig hat gesagt…

Your squares are always top! Yes, the crafty individual challenge is perfect for your work:)

florenceandfreddie hat gesagt…

Great creation. Really unusual and totally fab.
Regards Florence.

Silvia(Barnie) hat gesagt…

Eine tolles Square, gefällt mir wieder sehr gut. Crafty Individual hat tolle Motive, leider habe ich noch gar keine von denen.

Netty hat gesagt…

I knew I should have kept it a secret....now how ever will I get to win a stamp......lol
Johanna, your square is terrific and loving the upside downess (if thats a word) of it, so quirky. Have a great week, Annette x

Sue hat gesagt…

This is beautiful Johanna, I love the way you have mixed your colours with the black and white of the stamp x

Margot hat gesagt…

Hach Johanna, ein tolles Square, gefällt mir supergut.
Ja, die Motive von CI sind schon superschön ;o)

Dolly Daydreams hat gesagt…

Beautiful card I love this stamp fantastic background too.

Marie

Jean Hardy hat gesagt…

Great use of the stamp and background Johanna. Thanks for entering. Jean

Willy hat gesagt…

Fabulous square, Johanna!

Faye hat gesagt…

Love the trees stamp, Johanna.

Marilyn Rock hat gesagt…

I so love the trees - bare branches are so artistic! You're so creative but I knew that! Love this!

JUNE hat gesagt…

I really like the trees as well...hello my old friend how are you doing these days? I have not spoken to you since OWOH...we will have to catch up very soon. I'll send an email...oh, I sold my Jimi Hendrix painting...yay!
Hope you are well...xoxo Juner

stampdiva hat gesagt…

This is stunning.
Wishes
Lynne