~~~~~~~
all squares are size 4x4 inches (10x10 cm)

this blog might be a bit neglected at the moment, as i´m working on an altered book quite the same style as these squares... so you better visit my main blog mixedmediafun for more posts... thank you!

Montag, 14. November 2011

crazy amigos: nursery rhymes

Star Light Star bright,
The first star I see tonight,
I wish I may, I wish I might,
Have the wish I wish tonight.

Nursery rhyme of "Starlight star bright" with American history
The lyrics to the "Starlight star bright" rhyme are believed to be of late 19th century American origin and the words allude to the fantasy that you can wish upon a star. This "Starlight star bright" poem has no doubt been used on many occasions to quieten a child or children ready for bedtime as they look out of the window waiting to see "Starlight star bright" - the very first starlight!

Kommentare:

Martina2801 hat gesagt…

Diesen Reim kannte ich nicht.....gefällt mir aber sehr gut, Johanna! Genauso wie Dein Square!

Sandy hat gesagt…

Ich kannte ihn auch nicht, aber trotzdem ein sehr gelungenes Square Johanna.

Audrey hat gesagt…

Beautiful!

Marilyn Rock hat gesagt…

This is marvelous!

~*~Patty S hat gesagt…

Wonderful finish and details on your square Johanna and yes the starbright poem is one I especially like to say ;)

the lady at the post office told me your envelope should arrive in no later than 10 days

I guess we'll see about that :)
oxo

Silvia(Barnie) hat gesagt…

Der Reim war mir bislang unbekannt. Was du so alles ausgräbst :) Dein Square ist mal wieder klasse.

fatmonica hat gesagt…

It's fabulous!